Intro to Unreal Engine
Intro to Unreal Engine – 8hrs
Learn how to build fun and interactive 3D video game environments powered by the Unreal Game Engine. They will design and populate massive worlds with epic landscapes, rocky terrains, and destructible objects using AAA tools developed by Epic Games, the creators of Fortnite.
Ages 9-18 | No experience required!
Tier 1 consists of 6 classes totalling 12 hours of learning
6 classes @ 2 hrs/per class = 12 hours
- Learn like the pro’s from a professional with 15 years of experience making games!
- Real programming where students learn to code using a challenging visual C++ coding language called Blueprints.
- Learn about proper naming conventions, proper texturing methods, material creation, and so much more!
- Students will have a better understanding of navigating 3-Dimensional space using industry-leading software.
- Design video game levels using the same tools used to make Fortnite.
- Create exciting interactions, scripted events and scenarios using industry-leading software.
- Personalize your very own 3D worlds while having fun!
Throughout the entire process, students will be able to show off their hard work and get to take their projects home to share with their family and friends.