SPRING BREAK CAMP
INTRODUCTORY LEVEL DESIGN WORKSHOP
Providing youth with a unique learning experience in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM)
- Create your very own (VR) Virtual Reality Game!
- Build cool video game levels using the Unreal Engine.
- Develop a better understanding of 3D space and how to navigate in industry-leading video game design software.
- Learn how to develop your own epic worlds, while having fun.
- Experience what it’s like to work collaboratively as a team.
- Gain awesome technical skills while learning how to design like a pro and so much more!
What to Bring to Camp:
- USB Stick (8GB or more)
- Notepad, pencil, pens, eraser
- Water bottle with a secure lid
- Lunch & Snacks
- A positive attitude
- Full Day Camps are available starting March 23 – March 27th, 2020
- Day Camp begins at 9:00 am and runs until 5:00 pm
- Doors open at 8:30 am, Last pickup available at 5:30 pm. If additional time is needed please contact email@example.com for additional rates.
Fun & Educational Spring Break Camp in Calgary
There are two types of parents: the ones that can’t wait for spring break to start, and the ones who dread its arrival. If you fall into the second category, you may be looking for a way to prevent your kids from becoming lazy couch potatoes for the entire week. There are plenty of spring break camps in Calgary to choose from, but the struggle is finding one that your child is actually interested in pursuing. Calgary Game Developers For Youth is here to save the day. With game development and design courses that cater to any video game junkie between the ages of 9 and 18, our spring break camp in Calgary is every parent’s dream come true! Youth spend the day learning about game rules, structure, and balance, video game design software, and the world of virtual reality. In addition, children and youth will gain powerful technical skills and collaborative teamwork skills.
If the class time you are looking for is full, please fill out this form and we will notify you if it opens up!